*After so much years of hermitage to refuse all social networks, I finally signed up on Twitter
Hello everyone, it’s been a long timeÂ ðŸ™‚
My webdesigneur/cousin/viking makeÂ few updates.
THEREFORE : The page “book” is now open on this site,Â and I invite you if you like to join meÂ on Twitter @CycletteAby ðŸ™‚
Drawing made yesterday for my lover ( after a week on the planned year … it will hurt )
And here an excellent article on the super site Topito :
First day without cigarette : it’s hard…
In fact the country is not really fully non-smoking (yet), but between the price of the package, the difficulty to find it and the smally place were you can legally smoke…
New Zealand want to be smoke-free by 2025…
I will ( try to ) stop for my stay here , more to adapt to the local culture that for my own health. I will probably take back in France , but it’s been a long time that I was looking for an excuse to stop , and when it’s all a country that tells you : “Eat nicorette gum, now!” , you’re fucking motivated !
So: – Indeed, the name of my new city is pronounced “Bléném” my landlord ‘had a good laugh when he heard me say Alsatian ?
– The kiss is not the thing of NZ, I tend cheek and they shrink, much as Quebec …
– Even though I know roughly calculate with imperial system, it suits me to not have it more manageable in addition to the language barrier!
– No shit, roll the other way, the first time and in addition you do not know your driver too, it makes freaking out!
– Yes: the center of “Bléném” is non-smoking, dog prohibited and should not walk around with visible alcohol … but otherwise it’s mega clean and everyone is nice … it looks like the beginning a dystopian movie …
– Not sure that I be made clear on that one, but in fact you have to pay for EVERY media borrowed, so the more you read, the more you pay … I have always known the annual subscription!
– So yes: Kiwis (New Zealanders nickname) are all super nice ?
Ha, and the title is the Māori, that mean “hello”