So: – Indeed, the name of my new city is pronounced “Bléném” my landlord ‘had a good laugh when he heard me say Alsatian ?
– The kiss is not the thing of NZ, I tend cheek and they shrink, much as Quebec …
– Even though I know roughly calculate with imperial system, it suits me to not have it more manageable in addition to the language barrier!
– No shit, roll the other way, the first time and in addition you do not know your driver too, it makes freaking out!
– Yes: the center of “Bléném” is non-smoking, dog prohibited and should not walk around with visible alcohol … but otherwise it’s mega clean and everyone is nice … it looks like the beginning a dystopian movie …
– Not sure that I be made clear on that one, but in fact you have to pay for EVERY media borrowed, so the more you read, the more you pay … I have always known the annual subscription!
– So yes: Kiwis (New Zealanders nickname) are all super nice ?
Ha, and the title is the Māori, that mean “hello”